- I got a good laugh out of this answer on Quora about which kind of motorcycle is better, between Kawasaki and Harley-Davidson.
- Woman gets attacked by a bear during a marathon in New Mexico. I had heard rumors of this happening to people, but this is the first confirmed case I know about. I used to run races that had bear disclaimers, so it must be fairly common, anyway.
- I stumbled upon this long interview/jam with Richie Kotzen from the mid-2000s, and what struck me most is how much better he's gotten as a musician despite the fact that he was already awesome back then.
- The Houston Chronicle provides an exhaustive list of reasons why Trump's policies-or-rhetoric (since we don't really know what the heck it is) are bad for Houston, bad for Texas, and bad for the United States.
- The more Scott Sumner blogs about anything other than NGDPLT, the more critical I become of NGDPLT. Contrapositive influence, perhaps?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment