Anti-Gnostic has "the bullet points."
1. Not everything unleashed by the Enlightenment was good, hence the "Dark Enlightenment" as a reaction to same.Regular readers do not have to be told that I am not quoting this as an endorsement, but rather very much the opposite.
2. The Cathedral exists as an institutional alliance of Government, Academia and Business to further politically correct dogma and punish heretics. It is, in a real sense, religious and not just ideological.
3. Reality is not what the Cathedral tells us it is.
4. All men are not created equal; people are different in a variety of ways.
5. Democracy is a disaster. When Classical-era Greeks, Gilbert K. Chesterton and the American state's founders praise "democracy," what they are really praising is rule by property-owning men. The universal franchise is a farce and a slow-motion train wreck.
Post a Comment