- The evolution of Deepika Padukone. Interesting throughout.
- My latest at Sweet Talk Conversation, on hermeneutics. Adam Gurri provides additional context.
- David Henderson lauds Barack Obama. I would guess that this sort of politicking requires a great deal of experience, which explains why Obama failed to take advantage of similar opportunities in earlier diplomacy with the despots of Africa and Latin America.
- Catherine Rampell on the soda tax, or as I have called it, making it illegal to be fat.
- They were also discussing the ramifications of fat-versus-skinny on the Jason Ellis Show yesterday. I was going to link to it, but his show archives are only current up to February 6th. Watch that space for the 3/23/2016 show, and you'll be able to see how it dovetails nicely with link #4, above.
- I need to write something about this totally awesome article on running form, but I haven't figured out how to say it better than she already said it. Read it now!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment