Today is intended to be a shoulder day. There is only one small problem with shoulder day: it is difficult to get a really good shoulder workout using only calisthenics. Thus, I am going to let creativity guide me here. This is what I have come up with:
- 4 sets of 10 front raises from push-up position. (10 per arm.)
- 4 sets of 20 decline push-ups. (Put your legs on bench or platform)
- 3 sets of 10 handstand push-ups.
- 3 sets of 6 dips w/ forward lean. (Courtesy Jason Altidor: Do a tricep dip as usual, but go slowly and lean forward as you dip.)
- 4 sets of side planks. (Four per side, maximum hold isometric.)