- The plants are beautiful.
- The animals are unlike anything I am used to seeing.
- The beaches are stunning. The water is a lot warmer than what you find at most US beaches. Usually less crowded, too.
- The coffee is superior.
- The dairy products are not just superior, but vastly so.
- People tend to be more polite to strangers as a general rule, at least in my experience.
- The combination of beaches and mountains is unlike anything you'll find anywhere else, except perhaps Hawaii.
- The pace of life is quite a bit more relaxed.
- Yucca in any capacity is delicious.
- Although they can be annoying, street dogs are always good for a laugh.
- All of the local bands I've ever heard have been absolutely top-notch quality.
- The air feels different, and it's really nice.
- It's a great place to get outdoors and be active.
- I'm a bit of a sucker for Mayan history and ruins.
- I like how small towns tend to be built around a central location, where everyone hangs out.
- There are some really incredible museums.
- The art scene is vibrant.
- It offers perhaps the best "bang for your buck" in terms of a holiday destination for North Americans.
- It has an intangible magic that just somehow clicks with me.
A Few Reasons Why I Like Central America
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment