- Wow. The guy in this video is both kind of dorky and extremely cool.
- This caused a bit of a stir on my Facebook page. Basically, a woman who had a dog also had children and found that she loves her kids more than her dog. Some find this selfish and cruel, but I find it perfectly rational. Go figure.
- My old buddies from the Ludwig von Mises Institute of Canada - Ottawa Division and I had kind of a running joke about flying cars. Basically, I think the reason we don't already have flying cars is because government regulations are such that they cannot be invented in a way that conforms to the regulatory regime. Robert Murphy thinks it's probably just lack of demand, so I set him straight.
- Fake Herzog responds to my Open Borders piece. (Spoiler alert: He's not convinced.)
- Which Wich accepts orders online. I know they're not the first to do so, but I tried it out today, and it worked like a charm. Give it a whirl.
- The guy who runs MusicDFW.com is also a badass guitar player.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment